Drug Name Search
By Therapeutic Class
- ADHD/ANTI-NARCOLEPSY /ANTI-OBESITY/ANOREXIANT AGENTS
- ANALGESIC/ANTI-INFLAMMATORY/MIGRAINE/GOUT AGENTS/ANESTHETICS
- ANTI-INFECTIVE AGENTS
- ANTIHISTAMINES/NASAL AGENTS/COUGH & COLD/RESPIRATORY/MISC
- ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENTS AND ADJUNCTIVE THERAPIES
- CARDIOVASCULAR AGENTS
- CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM AGENTS
- ENDOCRINE AND METABOLIC AGENTS
- GASTROINTESTINAL AGENTS
- GU ANTI-INFECTIVES/GU ANTISPASMODICS/VAGINAL PRODUCTS/MISC
- HEMATOLOGICAL AGENTS
- MISCELLANEOUS PRODUCTS
- NEUROMUSCULAR AGENTS
- NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS
- PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC AND NEUROLOGICAL AGENTS - MISCELLANEOUS
- VACCINES/TOXOIDS/PASSIVE IMMUNIZING/ALLERGENIC EXTRACTS/MISC
We cover both brand name drugs and generic drugs. Generic drugs have the same active-ingredient formula as a brand name drug. Generic drugs usually cost less than brand name drugs and are rated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be as safe and effective as brand name drugs.
What is a Formulary?
A formulary is a list of covered drugs which represents the prescription therapies believed to be a necessary part of a quality treatment program. We will generally cover the drugs listed in our formulary as long as the drug is medically necessary, the prescription is filled at a network pharmacy, and other plan rules are followed. For more information on how to fill your prescriptions, please review your Evidence of Coverage.
The following files require Adobe Acrobat. Download Adobe Acrobat
- Printable Formulary
- Step Therapy Drug List
- Prior Authorization Drug List
- Specialty Drug List (Alphabetical)
How to Search For Drugs
- Use the alphabetical list to search by the first letter of your medication.
- Search by typing part of the generic (chemical) and brand (trade) names.
- Search by selecting the therapeutic class of the medication you are looking for.